We are in search of a talented Senior JS Front-end Developer to help us with an interesting project!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer’s mission is to transform teaching and learning through active learning technology. More than three thousand students in 8,000 classes today use assessment tools with the Learning Platform.
About Our Project:
The сompany has created an education platform for schools. This platform will enable students to study more effectively, making extensive use of video capture and active learning.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Experience with building responsive UIs with React, CSS, HTML
- Using Hooks and understanding of Functional Components
- Experience with Scala and AWS data services (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambdas, Dynamo, SNS, SQS, CloudWatch) is a plus
- Ability to work with modern UI frameworks (React) and tools (bundlers like Webpack and transpilers like Babel)
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL 5.7)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Nice to Have:
- Some expertise in building accessible web pages
- Understanding of the Play framework (2.4+)
- Basic understanding of Docker, Kubernetes
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient front-end features
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments